Ohio State vs Michigan State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Ohio State vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Ohio State Buckeyes (21-9, 11-8 Big Ten) vs. No. 16 Michigan State Spartans (21-9, 13-6 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Ohio State vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+240) | MSU: (-300)
Spread: OSU: +7 (-115) | MSU: -7 (-105)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: 64% I MSU: 36%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+4000) I MSU: (+1500)
Odds to Make 2020 Final Four: OSU: (+950) I MSU: (+350)
Ohio State vs Michigan State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 27.6%
Michigan State: 72.4%
Ohio State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Ohio State, 77-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Mar. 15, 2019.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Michigan State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Michigan State's last 15 games.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 23 Illinois, 71-63, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
- Michigan State defeated then-No. 20 Penn State, 79-71, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.