Odds to Win US Open Tennis for Men's Singles & Women's Singles 2019 Draws Favor Djokovic and Serena
By Paul Shapiro
One is the defending champion and the other shares the Open Era record for most titles at the US Open. They're two of the best players in the sport's history, but Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams also have another thing in common – their odds to win the US Open are better than anyone else's in their respective 2019 draws.
Odds to Win US Open Tennis
All 2019 US Open lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
US Open Men's Singles Favorites and Odds
2019 US Open Men's Singles Favorites
- Novak Djokovic (+105)
- Rafael Nadal (+430)
- Roger Federer (+750)
- Daniil Medvedev (+1800)
- Dominic Thiem (+2900)
- Alexander Zverev (+3600)
US Open Women's Singles Odds
2019 US Open Women's Singles Favorites
- Serena Williams (+490)
- Simona Halep (+750)
- Ashleigh Barty (+1100)
- Naomi Osaka (+1200)
- Karolina Pliskova (+1600)
- Madison Keys (+1800)
When Does the 2019 US Open Start?
US Open Schedule & Info
2019 US Open lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Start Date: Monday, Aug. 26, 2019
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
Location: Queens, NY
US Open Tennis 2019 Dates and Schedule
The US Open schedule for 2019 starts with qualifying on Monday, Aug. 19, and runs through the men's singles final on Sunday, Sept. 8. The main draw begins at 11 a.m. EST on Monday, Aug. 26.
US Open Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic is the defending men's singles champion at the US Open. It was his third US Open championship (2011, 2015, 2018).
- Djokovic won the 2019 Australian Open and Wimbledon titles. Rafael Nadal won the season's other major, his record-setting 12th French Open championship.
- Naomi Osaka is the defending women's singles champion. The 2018 US Open championship was her first major title. She also won the 2019 Australian Open.
- Roger Federer won an Open Era record five consecutive titles at the US Open between 2004 and 2008.
- Serena Williams shares the Open Era record for most US Open championships. The six she's won over a 15-year period is tied with Chris Evert.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.