Northwestern vs Ohio State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Northwestern vs OSU Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-4, 3-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 21 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-3, 3-3 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Northwestern vs OSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+310) | OSU: (-390)
Spread: NW: +8.5 (-118) | OSU: -8.5 (-104)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (30%) | OSU: (70%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NW: (+10000) | OSU: (+4000)
Northwestern vs OSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 77.7%
Northwestern vs OSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Ohio State, 71-70, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 26, 2020.
- Ohio State is 97-24 in its 121 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Northwestern.
- Ohio State is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Northwestern.
- Northwestern is 3-15 straight up in its last 18 games against Ohio State.
- Northwestern is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games on the road.
- Ohio State is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ohio State's last six games.
- Northwestern lost to then-No. 12 Illinois, 81-56, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 15 Rutgers, 79-68, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.