North Texas vs Villanova Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Over/Under for NCAA Tournament on FanDuel Sportsbook
North Texas vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
South Region - Round of 32
No. 13 North Texas Mean Green (18-9) vs. No. 5 Villanova Wildcats (17-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch North Texas vs Villanova March Madness Game
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2021
Time: 8:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
North Texas vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (+235) | VILL: (-290)
Spread: UNT: +6.5 (-110) | VILL: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNT: (47%) | VILL: (53%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNT: (+18000) | VILL: (+5000)
North Texas vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Texas: 19.7%
North Texas vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head meeting between North Texas and Villanova.
- North Texas is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of North Texas' last 14 games.
- Villanova is 5-5 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Villanova is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games.
- North Texas defeated No. 4 Purdue, 78-69 (OT), in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Villanova defeated No. 12 Winthrop, 73-63, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.