The Cleveland Cavaliers continue to surge up the standings, and Evan Mobley has extended his odds to win Rookie of the Year even further this past month. FanDuel Sportsbook now has Mobley's ROY odds shortened to -310, with Scottie Barnes (+800), Cade Cunningham (+850) and Franz Wagner (+1400) the closest challengers.
The one-and-done college star out of USC scored a career-high 29 points Feb. 2nd at Houston. Mobley is averaging 15.0 points per game - third-best of all rookies behind Cunningham and Wagner, who are both scoring 15.8 PPG. Mobley tops all rookies in rebounds per game (8.2), blocks (1.6) by margin and field goal percentage (50.6%) for rookies playing at least 25 minutes per game. Mobley's defensive strength has set him apart as the clear Rookie of the Year favorite.
Here are the leading favorites and contenders NBA Rookie of the Year odds on FanDuel Sportsbook as the trade deadline approaches Feb. 10 and NBA All-Star Game Feb. 20.
NBA Rookie of the Year Odds
1. Evan Mobley, Cleveland Cavaliers (-310)
2. Scottie Barnes, Toronto Raptors (+800)
3. Cade Cunningham, Detroit Pistons (+850)
4. Franz Wagner, Orlando Magic (+1400)
5. Josh Giddey, Oklahoma City Thunder (+3200)
6. Chris Duarte, Indiana Pacers (+6000)
7. Ayo Dosunmu, Chicago Bulls (+7500)
8. Jalen Green, Houston Rockets (+7500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!