Mystics vs Aces Prediction Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for WNBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Mystics vs Aces Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Washington Mystics (8-10, 3-6 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (15-6, 8-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Michelob Ultra Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Mystics vs Aces Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+490) | LV: (-750)
Spread: WSH: +11.5 (-118) | LV: -11.5 (-104)
Total: 171.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: WSH: (+1300) | LV: (+220)
Mystics vs Aces Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Aces (80%)
Mystics vs Aces Betting Trends
- Las Vegas defeated Washington, 96-93, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on June 5, 2021.
- Washington is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Washington's last 13 games.
- Las Vegas is 7-2 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Las Vegas' last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.