Mavericks vs Nuggets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Mavs vs Nuggets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Mavericks (3-4, 2-3 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (3-4, 2-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Mavs vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+120) | DEN: (-142)
Spread: DAL: +2.5 (-108) | DEN: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (38%) | DEN: (62%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+2200) | DEN: (+1800)
Mavs vs Nuggets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mavs vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Dallas is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in four of Dallas' last five games.
- Denver is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Denver's last five games against Dallas.
Mavs vs Nuggets Stats
- Dallas is averaging 107.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 105.1 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 117.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 116.0 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.