Magic vs Bucks Game 5 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 5 (MIL Leads 3-1)
No. 8 Orlando Magic (33-40) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (56-17)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Magic vs Bucks Betting Info
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+750) | MIL: (-1200)
Spread: ORL: +13.5 (-110) | MIL: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORL: (N/A) | MIL: (N/A)
Series Price: ORL: (N/A) | MIL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ORL: (+25000) | MIL: (+280)
Magic vs Bucks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Magic +14.0
Over/Under: Under 226.5
NBA Playoffs Bracket
Magic vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee defeated Orlando in Game 4, 121-106.
- Orlando is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in 16 of Orlando's last 20 games.
- Milwaukee is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Milwaukee's last 10 games.
Magic vs Bucks Stats
- Orlando is averaging 107.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Orlando is surrendering 108.7 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 108.5 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!