The Lehigh Mountain Hawks are among the college basketball teams in action on Friday, up against the Holy Cross Crusaders.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Point Spread
Lehigh is favored by 4.5 points versus Holy Cross. Lehigh is -120 to cover the spread, while Holy Cross is -102.
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Over/Under
Lehigh versus Holy Cross on January 28 has an over/under of 139.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Moneyline
Holy Cross is a +188 underdog on the moneyline, while Lehigh is a -230 favorite.
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lehigh wins (55.5%)
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Lehigh is 11-6-1 this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have one win ATS (1-2-1) as a 4.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- This year, 10 of Lehigh's 21 games have hit the over.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread three times in 18 games.
- As a 4.5-point underdog or greater, the Crusaders have two wins ATS (2-10).
- This season, six of Holy Cross' 18 games have hit the over.
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Lehigh: (-230) | Holy Cross: (+188)
- Spread: Lehigh: -4.5 (-120) | Holy Cross: +4.5 (-102)
- Total: 139.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!