On Thursday in college basketball, the Kansas Jayhawks are playing the North Texas Mean Green.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas vs North Texas Point Spread
Kansas is favored by 14.5 points over North Texas. Kansas is -110 to cover the spread, with North Texas being -110.
Kansas vs North Texas Over/Under
Kansas versus North Texas, on November 25, has an over/under of 129.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Kansas vs North Texas Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Kansas vs. North Texas reveal Kansas as the favorite (-950) and North Texas as the underdog (+610).
Kansas vs North Texas Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (75.7%)
Kansas vs North Texas Betting Trends
- Kansas was 13-12-1 against the spread (ATS) last year.
- As 14.5-point favorites or greater, the Jayhawks went 3-3 against the spread last year.
- There were 12 Kansas games (out of 30) that hit the over last season.
- North Texas covered the spread 22 times in 28 games last season.
- Last season, 15 of North Texas' 28 games went over the point total.
Kansas vs North Texas Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas: (-950) | North Texas: (+610)
- Spread: Kansas: -14.5 (-110) | North Texas: +14.5 (-110)
- Total: 129.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!