Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Utah Jazz and the Houston Rockets.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Jazz vs Rockets Game Info
- Utah Jazz (38-22) vs. Houston Rockets (15-45)
- Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Jazz vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UTA: (-950) | HOU: (+660)
- Spread: UTA: -12.5 (-110) | HOU: +12.5 (-110)
- Total: 232 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Utah's record against the spread is 27-32-1.
- As 12.5-point favorites or more, the Jazz are 3-8 against the spread.
- Out of 60 Utah games so far this year, 30 have gone over the total.
- Houston is 24-36-1 against the spread this year.
- As a 12.5-point underdog or greater, the Rockets have two wins ATS (2-2-1).
- There have been 33 Houston games (out of 60) that went over the total this year.
Jazz vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Jazz win (87.6%)
Jazz vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are 12.5-point home underdogs against the Jazz. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and Utah is -110.
Jazz vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for the Jazz versus Rockets game on March 2 has been set at 232, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Jazz vs Rockets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Jazz-Rockets, Utah is the favorite at -950, and Houston is +660 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!