Adesanya vs Vettori Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 263 — Middleweight Title Bout — Main Event
Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya (20-1-0, 15 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Marvin "The Italian Dream" Vettori (17-3-1, 2 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 12, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Gila River Arena — Glendale, Arizona
Adesanya vs Vettori Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 263 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Israel Adesanya: (-275)
- Marvin Vettori: (+220)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Adesanya by KO/TKO: (+175)
- Adesanya by Points: (+155)
- Adesanya by Submission: (+2600)
- Vettori by KO/TKO: (+1200)
- Vettori by Points: (+420)
- Vettori by Submission: (+1000)
Adesanya vs Vettori Prediction
UFC 263 Adesanya-Vettori prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Israel Adesanya (80%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (57%)
Adesanya vs Vettori Betting Trends & Stats
- Israel Adesanya lost to Jan Blachowicz, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on March 6, 2021.
- Marvin Vettori defeated Kevin Holland, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on April 10, 2021.
- Adesanya averages 3.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Vettori averages 4.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Adesanya averages 2.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Vettori averages 2.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Adesanya has a 82% takedown defense rate.
- Vettori has a 78% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.