Georgia vs Georgia Tech Game Info
The 114th Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate Game
No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (10-1, 3-0 Away) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-8, 2-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Georgia vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (N/A) | GT: (N/A)
Spread: UGA: -28.5 (-110) | GT: +28.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | GT: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UGA: (+1000) | GT: (N/A)
Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate All-Time Series Record
- Saturday's meeting between Georgia and Georgia Tech will mark the 114th Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate rivalry game.
- Georgia leads the all-time Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate series against Georgia Tech, 67-41-5 (W-L-D).
- Georgia is 35-24-4 in the 63 all-time Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate matchups with Georgia Tech on the road in Atlanta.
- Georgia is 25-2 in the 27 all-time Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate matchups in which the Bulldogs are the only ranked team in the contest.
- The first Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate rivalry game took place on Nov. 4, 1893 in Athens, GA.
Bobby Dodd Stadium Capacity
- Bobby Dodd Stadium's seating capacity is 55,509.
Georgia vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Georgia Tech, 45-21, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Georgia is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Georgia is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Georgia defeated Texas A&M, 19-13, at home in Week 13.
- Georgia Tech defeated N.C. State, 28-26, at home in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.