Florida Gulf Coast vs Miami College Basketball Game Info
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Miami Hurricanes (3-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center — Coral Gables, FL
Florida Gulf Coast vs Miami Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FGCU: (+1600) | MIA: (-4500)
Spread: FGCU: +17.5 (-104) | MIA: -17.5 (-118)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FGCU: (23%) | MIA: (77%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FGCU: (N/A) | MIA: (+6500)
Florida Gulf Coast vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida Gulf Coast: 9.2%
Florida Gulf Coast vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida Gulf Coast defeated Miami, 63-51, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 13, 2012.
- Miami is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida Gulf Coast.
- Florida is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Miami is 2-1 ATS this season.
- Florida Gulf Coast defeated Florida National, 91-74, in its most recent game on December 5, 2020.
- Miami defeated Purdue, 58-54, in its most recent game on December 8, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.