Drexel vs James Madison Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Drexel vs James Madison Basketball Game Info
Drexel Dragons (7-5, 2-3 Colonial) vs. James Madison Dukes (8-5, 3-1 Colonial)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Atlantic Union Bank Center – Harrisonburg, VA
Drexel vs James Madison Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DREX: (+118) | JAMES: (-138)
Spread: DREX: +2.5 (-115) | JAMES: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DREX: (N/A) | JAMES: (N/A)
Drexel vs James Madison Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
James Madison: 53.3%
Drexel vs James Madison Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Drexel defeated James Madison, 78-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2020.
- Drexel is 23-15 all-time in 38 head-to-head games against James Madison.
- Drexel is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against James Madison.
- The total has hit the under in each of James Madison's last five games against Drexel.
- Drexel defeated William & Mary, 79-64, in its most recent game on Jan. Jan. 23, 2021.
- James Madison defeated Towson, 78-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.