Diamondbacks vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 11
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (35-32, 21-16 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (37-29, 22-13 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+118) | PHI: (-136)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-168) | PHI: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 30% | PHI: 70%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Jon Duplantier (1-0, 3.27 ERA) | PHI: Jake Arrieta (5-5, 4.29 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Arizona is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five homes games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five home games against Arizona.
- Philadelphia is 4-6 straight up in its last 10 games.
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Stats
- Jon Duplantier has pitched three innings on the road this season, giving up one hit and striking out two. He has not faced Philadelphia in his career.
- Jake Arrieta is 4-3 with a 2.23 ERA in nine career starts against Arizona, striking out 60 in 60 2/3 innings pitched.
- Arizona's offense is averaging 5.30 runs per game (No. 4 in MLB), while Philadelphia is putting up 4.91 runs per contest (No. 14 in MLB) this season.
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eduardo Escobar (+360) — Escobar leads Arizona in home runs, with 17 this season, including two in yesterday's 13-8 win over the Phillies. He is also 3-for-8 in his career against Philadelphia's starter Jake Arrieta. Plus, Arrieta has given up six home runs in his last three outings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.