Lewis vs Tuivasa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Co-Main Event Heavyweight Bout
Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis (26-8-0, 21 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa (14-3-0, 13 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Lewis vs Tuivasa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derrick Lewis: (-192)
- Tai Tuivasa: (+154)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Lewis by KO/TKO: (-110)
- Lewis by Points: (+550)
- Lewis by Submission: (+2600)
- Tuivasa by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Tuivasa by Points: (+600)
- Tuivasa by Submission: (+3400)
Lewis vs Tuivasa Prediction
UFC 271 Lewis-Tuivasa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Derrick Lewis (74%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (88%)
Lewis vs Tuivasa Betting Trends & Stats
- Derrick Lewis defeated Chris Daukaus, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Tai Tuivasa defeated Augusto Sakai, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Lewis averages 2.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Tuivasa averages 4.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 2.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 41% defense rate.
- Tuivasa averages 3.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 49% defense rate.
- Lewis has a 55% takedown defense rate.
- Tuivasa has a 50% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.