Derrick Lewis vs Chris Daukaus Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 45 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Lewis vs Daukaus Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 45 — Heavyweight Main Event Bout
Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis (25-8-0, 20 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Chris Daukaus (12-3-0, 11 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the main event on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Lewis vs Daukaus Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 45 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derrick Lewis: (+116)
- Chris Daukaus: (-142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Lewis by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lewis by Points: (N/A)
- Lewis by Submission: (N/A)
- Daukaus by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Daukaus by Points: (N/A)
- Daukaus by Submission: (N/A)
Lewis vs Daukaus Prediction
UFC Vegas 45 Lewis-Daukaus prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Derrick Lewis (55%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (90%)
Lewis vs Daukaus Betting Trends & Stats
- Derrick Lewis lost to Ciryl Gane, by TKO, in his last fight on Aug. 7, 2021.
- Chris Daukaus defeated Shamil Abdurakhimov, by TKO, in his last fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
- Lewis averages 2.49 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Daukaus averages 9.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 2.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Daukaus averages 3.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Lewis averages 0.49 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Daukaus has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.