Derrick Lewis vs Aleksei Oleinik Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Vegas 6
Lewis vs Oleinik Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 6 Main Event Heavyweight Bout
Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis (23-7-0, 18 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Aleksei "The Boa Constrictor" Oleinik (59-13-1, 8 KOs, 46 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m., EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Lewis vs Oleinik Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 6 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derrick Lewis: (-190)
- Aleksei Oleinik: (+160)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Lewis by KO/TKO: (-140)
- Lewis by Points: (+750)
- Lewis by Submission: (+2600)
- Oleinik by KO/TKO: (+950)
- Oleinik by Points: (+1100)
- Oleinik by Submission: (+260)
Lewis vs Oleinik Betting Trends
- Lewis defeated Ilir Latifi, by decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Oleinik defeated Fabricio Werdum, by decision, in his most recent bout on May 9, 2020.
- Lewis averages 2.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Oleinik averages 3.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 2.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44 percent defense rate.
- Oleinik averages 3.30 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47 percent defense rate.
- Lewis has a 53 percent takedown defense rate.
- Oleinik averages 2.41 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.