Montreal vs Toronto Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
CF Montreal (7-7-7, 28 points) vs Toronto FC (3-6-12, 15 points)
Date: Friday, August 27, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Stade Saputo – Montreal, Canada
Montreal vs Toronto Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTL: (+105) | TOR: (+210) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: MTL: -1 (+290) | TOR: +1 (-135)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-170) | Under: (+140)
Team to Score the First Goal: MTL: (-150) | TOR: (+115) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Montreal vs Toronto Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: CF Montreal Wins
Total Goals: Over 2.5
Montreal vs Toronto Betting Trends
- Montreal is 5-3-1 (W-D-L) in its last nine home games.
- Toronto is 2-1-9 (W-D-L) in its last 12 away games.
- Toronto is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five games against Montreal.
- Montreal played the Philadelphia Union to a 1-1 draw in its most recent match on Saturday, August 21.
- Toronto lost to Inter Miami, 3-1, in its most recent match on Saturday, August 21.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.