Buccaneers vs Seahawks Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-5, 2-2 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (6-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Century Link Field - Seattle, WA
Buccaneers vs Seahawks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+230) | SEA: (-270)
Spread: TB: +6.5 (-115) | SEA: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 44% | SEA: 56%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TB: (+25000) | SEA: (+3000)
Buccaneers vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Seattle.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Seattle's last 17 games.
- Seattle is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
Buccaneers vs Seahawks Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 28.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 30.3 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 24.5 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay lost to the Tennessee Titans, 27-23, on the road in Week 8.
- Seattle defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 27-20, on the road in Week 8.
Buccaneers vs Seahawks Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Seahawks odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline/Total Points Parlay: Seattle Seahawks to Win & Over (52.5) Points (+155) – This game is a matchup between two high-scoring offenses and two defenses that have struggled thus far. Tampa Bay is one of three teams allowing over 30.0 points per game this season, and the Buccaneers have surrendered 285.9 passing yards per game (No. 31 in the NFL). That's a recipe for disaster against Russell Wilson. On the other side, Seattle's secondary just gave up 10 catches for 152 yards against Julio Jones, and could struggle to contain the explosive duo of Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. With a lot of passing and little defense, this game could be a high-scoring affair, and Seattle likely has a better chance to emerge with a victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.