Brown vs Pennsylvania Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 19 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Brown Bears are among the college basketball teams in action on Saturday, versus the Pennsylvania Quakers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brown vs Pennsylvania Point Spread
Brown is favored by 1.5 points (-114 to cover) in this matchup. Pennsylvania, the underdog, is -106.
Brown vs Pennsylvania Over/Under
The over/under for the Brown versus Pennsylvania game on February 19 has been set at 141, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Brown vs Pennsylvania Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Brown vs. Pennsylvania reveal Brown as the favorite (-125) and Pennsylvania as the underdog (+105).
Brown vs Pennsylvania Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brown wins (71.6%)
Brown vs Pennsylvania Betting Trends
- Brown's record against the spread (ATS) is 12-15-0.
- The Bears are 5-8 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- Brown has played 26 games this year, and 12 of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Pennsylvania is 14-12-0 this season.
- The Quakers' ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or greater is 5-7.
- Pennsylvania has seen 13 of its 24 games hit the over.
Brown vs Pennsylvania Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Brown: (-126) | Pennsylvania: (+105)
- Spread: Brown: -1.5 (-106) | Pennsylvania: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 141 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!