Arkansas vs New Mexico State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for Round 2 NCAA Tournament Game
In NCAA Tournament Second Round action on Saturday, the Arkansas Razorbacks face the New Mexico State Aggies. Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Arkansas vs New Mexico State Point Spread
New Mexico State is an underdog by six points against Arkansas. New Mexico State is -110 to cover the spread, and Arkansas is -110.
Arkansas vs New Mexico State Over/Under
An over/under of 138.5 has been set for Arkansas-New Mexico State on March 19, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Arkansas vs New Mexico State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Arkansas-New Mexico State, Arkansas is the favorite at -250, and New Mexico State is +202.
Arkansas vs New Mexico State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas wins (59.6%)
Arkansas vs New Mexico State Betting Trends
- Arkansas' record against the spread (ATS) is 19-15-0.
- The Razorbacks' ATS record as 6-point favorites or more is 10-9.
- There have been 21 Arkansas games (out of 34) that went over the total this season.
- Against the spread, New Mexico State is 17-12-0 this season.
- The Aggies are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 6-point underdog or more this year.
- New Mexico State has played 34 games this season, and 16 of them have hit the over.
Arkansas vs New Mexico State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Arkansas: (-250) | New Mexico State: (+202)
- Spread: Arkansas: -6 (-110) | New Mexico State: +6 (-110)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)