Michigan vs Minnesota Game Info
Michigan Wolverines (23-3, 12-3 Big Ten) vs Minnesota Golden Gophers (17-9, 7-8 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
We're throwing a Barn party Thursday night. https://t.co/3PSa6n2lXM— Minnesota Men's Basketball (@GopherMBB) February 20, 2019
Michigan vs Minnesota Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook .
Moneyline: MICH: (-215) | MINN: (+170)
Spread: MICH: -5 (-110) | MINN: +5 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: 69% | MINN: 31%
Michigan vs Minnesota Betting Trends & Stats
- Michigan is 4-4 against the spread (ATS) on the road.
- Michigan is 6-4 ATS in it's last 10 games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 3-2 ATS in its last five home games.
- Minnesota is 1-1 ATS as a home underdog.
Minnesota ranks 11th nationally in free-throw rate, 24th in fouls drawn per possession and 16th nationally in percentage of points scored from the line.— Zach Shaw (@_ZachShaw) February 20, 2019
Michigan feels more ready for the Gophers' 'physical' challenge this time around.
Michigan vs Minnesota Prop Bet
All Michigan vs Minnesota betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Michigan) Total Points: Under 68.5 (-110) – Michigan didn't look like a team averaging more than 70 points per game on the season when they played Minnesota at home earlier this year, barely escaping with a 59-57 win. The Gophers are clearly capable of containing a potent Wolverines offense and are in good defensive form lately, holding three of their last four conference opponents under 63 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.