The Sunday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Southern Illinois Salukis and the Northeastern Huskies.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Southern Illinois vs Northeastern Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Southern Illinois wins (52.8%)
Southern Illinois vs Northeastern Point Spread
Northeastern is listed as an underdog by 1.5 points (-110 odds), and Southern Illinois, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Southern Illinois vs Northeastern Over/Under
The Southern Illinois-Northeastern matchup on November 21 has been given an over/under of 125.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Southern Illinois vs Northeastern Moneyline
Northeastern is the underdog, +105 on the moneyline, while Southern Illinois is a -126 favorite.
Southern Illinois vs Northeastern Betting Trends
- Southern Illinois covered the spread 16 times in 26 games last season.
- Against the spread, as 2.5-point favorites or greater, the Salukis went 4-3 last season.
- There were 11 Southern Illinois games (out of 26) that hit the over last season.
- Northeastern's record against the spread last year was 12-7-0.
- The Huskies went 5-4 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last year.
- In 19 Northeastern games last season, nine of them went over the total.
Southern Illinois vs Northeastern Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Southern Illinois: (-144) | Northeastern: (+120)
- Spread: Southern Illinois: -2.5 (-106) | Northeastern: +2.5 (-114)
- Total: 127.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!