Ohio State vs Nebraska Basketball Game Info
No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (18-9, 8-8 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-20, 2-14 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena – Lincoln, NE
Ohio State vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-520) | NEB: (+380)
Spread: OSU: -9.5 (-110) | NEB: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (78%) | NEB: (22%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+4000) | NEB: (N/A)
Ohio State vs Nebraska Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 85.4%
Ohio State vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 80-68, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 14, 2020.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Ohio State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Ohio State is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Nebraska's last 6 games when playing at home against Ohio State.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 7 Maryland, 79-72, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Nebraska lost to Illinois, 71-59, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.