Nebraska vs Creighton Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Nebraska vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-2, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 8 Creighton Bluejays (3-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center – Omaha, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Nebraska vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+830) | CREI: (-1400)
Spread: NEB: +13.5 (-114) | CREI: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (24%) | CREI: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEB: (+20000) | CREI: (+1900)
Nebraska vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nebraska vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Creighton defeated Nebraska, 96-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Creighton is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Creighton is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Nebraska lost to Georgia Tech, 75-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 9, 2020.
- Creighton lost to Kansas, 73-72, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.