Diaz vs Edwards Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 263 — Welterweight Title Bout — Main Card Match
Nate Diaz (20-12-0, 5 KO's, 11 Submissions) vs. Leon "Rocky" Edwards (18-3-0, 6 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 12, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Gila River Arena — Glendale, Arizona
Diaz vs Edwards Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 263 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nate Diaz: (+340)
- Leon Edwards: (-450)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Diaz by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Diaz by Points: (N/A)
- Diaz by Submission: (N/A)
- Edwards by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Edwards by Points: (N/A)
- Edwards by Submission: (N/A)
Diaz vs Edwards Prediction
UFC 263 Diaz-Edwards prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Leon Edwards (88%)
Method of Victory: Decision (60%)
Diaz vs Edwards Betting Trends & Stats
- Nate Diaz lost to Jorge Masvidal, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Leon Edwards fought to a no contest against Belal Muhammad in his most recent fight on March 13, 2021.
- Diaz averages 4.62 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Edwards averages 2.56 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Diaz averages 3.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Edwards averages 2.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Diaz has a 42% takedown defense rate.
- Edwards has a 70% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.