Michigan vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (18-10, 9-8 Big Ten) vs. No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (19-9, 9-8 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Michigan vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+155) | OSU: (-185)
Spread: MICH: +4 (-110) | OSU: -4 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: 29% | OSU: 71%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+3000) | OSU: (+4000)
Michigan vs Ohio State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 70.4%
Michigan vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Michigan, 61-58, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 4, 2020.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- The head-to-head series between Michigan and Ohio State is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- Michigan is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ohio State's last six games.
- Michigan lost to Wisconsin, 81-74, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 27.
- Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 75-54, on the road its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 27.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.