Pereira vs Fialho Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 270 — Welterweight Main Card Bout
Michel "Demolidor" Pereira (26-11-0, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Andre Fialho (14-3-0, 11 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Pereira vs Fialho Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 270 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michael Pereira: (-310)
- Andre Fialho: (+240)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Pereira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pereira by Points: (N/A)
- Pereira by Submission: (N/A)
- Fialho by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Fialho by Points: (N/A)
- Fialho by Submission: (N/A)
Pereira vs Fialho Prediction
UFC 270 Pereira-Fialho prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Michel Pereira (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (45%)
Pereira vs Fialho Betting Trends & Stats
- Michel Pereira defeated Niko Price, by decision, in his last fight on July 10, 2021.
- Andre Fialho defeated Stefan Sekulic in his last fight on Oct. 29, 2021.
- Pereira averages 3.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- This fight will be Falho's UFC debut
- Pereira averages 3.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Fialho has won each of his last four fights by KO or TKO.
- Pereira averages 2.64 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Fialho has previously fought in promotions such as Bellator and UAE Warriors.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.