Illinois vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (20-9, 12-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Ohio State Buckeyes (20-9, 10-8 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Illinois vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+190) | OSU: (-240)
Spread: ILL: +5.5 (-110) | OSU: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: 67% | OSU: 33%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+5500) | OSU: (+4000)
Illinois vs Ohio State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 79.9%
Illinois vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Ohio State, 63-56, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 14, 2019.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Ohio State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Ohio State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Illinois defeated Indiana, 67-66, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 19 Michigan, 77-63, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.