Fordham vs Rhode Island Basketball Game Info
Fordham Rams (1-6, 1-6 A10) vs. Rhode Island Rams (7-8, 4-4 A10)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Center – Kingston, RI
Fordham vs Rhode Island Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FORD: (+1500) | RHODE: (-4000)
Spread: FORD: +16.5 (-104) | RHODE: -16.5 (-118)
Total: 123.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FORD: (N/A) | RHODE: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FORD: (N/A) | RHODE: (+15000)
Fordham vs Rhode Island Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rhode Island: 96.2%
Fordham vs Rhode Island Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rhode Island defeated Fordham, 76-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- Rhode Island is 38-28 all-time in 66 head-to-head games against Fordham.
- Rhode Island is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Fordham.
- Fordham is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Rhode Island.
- The total has hit the over in each of Rhode Island's last six games.
- Fordham lost to Davidson, 73-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Rhode Island lost to Duquesne, 71-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.