Detroit Mercy vs Youngstown State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Detroit Mercy vs Youngstown State Basketball Game Info
Detroit Mercy Titans (4-8, 3-5 Horizon) vs. Youngstown State Penguins (8-8, 4-8 Horizon)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Beeghly Center – Youngstown, OH
Detroit Mercy vs Youngstown State State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (-106) | YSU: (-110)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-122) | YSU: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (N/A) | YSU: (N/A)
Detroit Mercy vs Youngstown State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Detroit Mercy: 58.5%
Youngstown State: 41.5%
Detroit Mercy vs Youngstown State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Youngstown State defeated Detroit Mercy, 76-72, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 2, 2020.
- Youngstown State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Detroit Mercy.
- Detroit Mercy is 37-12 in the 49 all-time matchups against Youngstown State.
- Youngstown State is 5-7-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Detroit Mercy is 5-7 ATS this season.
- Detroit Mercy defeated Oakland, 82-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Youngstown State defeated UIC, 85-77, in its most recent game on Jan. 23 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.