On Thursday in college basketball, the Denver Pioneers are playing the Omaha Mavericks.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Denver vs Omaha Point Spread
Omaha is the underdog by 1.5 points against Denver. Omaha is -106 to cover the spread, and Denver is -114.
Denver vs Omaha Over/Under
Denver versus Omaha on February 17 has an over/under of 148.5 points, with the over -106 and the under -114.
Denver vs Omaha Moneyline
Denver is a -130 favorite on the moneyline, while Omaha is a +108 underdog.
Denver vs Omaha Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Omaha win (58.9%)
Denver vs Omaha Betting Trends
- Denver is 16-10-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Pioneers are 4-1.
- Denver has played 28 games this season, and 17 of them have gone over the total.
- Omaha is 13-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 12-12 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Omaha has played 26 games this season, and 16 of them have gone over the total.
Denver vs Omaha Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Denver: (-130) | Omaha: (+108)
- Spread: Denver: -1.5 (-114) | Omaha: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 148.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!