The college basketball slate on Friday includes the Colorado Buffaloes facing the Southern Illinois Salukis.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Colorado vs Southern Illinois Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado wins (90.5%)
Colorado vs Southern Illinois Point Spread
Southern Illinois is listed as an underdog by 6.5 points (-108 odds), and Colorado, the favorite, is -112 to cover.
Colorado vs Southern Illinois Over/Under
A total of 133.5 points has been set for the Colorado-Southern Illinois game on November 19, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Colorado vs Southern Illinois Moneyline
Colorado is the favorite, -310 on the moneyline, while Southern Illinois is a +240 underdog.
Colorado vs Southern Illinois Betting Trends
- Colorado's record against the spread last season was 16-14-0.
- The Buffaloes went 8-9 as 6.5-point favorites or more last season.
- There were 12 Colorado games (out of 32) that hit the over last year.
- Southern Illinois beat the spread 16 times in 26 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 6.5 points or greater, the Salukis went 9-5 last year.
- There were 11 Southern Illinois games (out of 26) that hit the over last year.
Colorado vs Southern Illinois Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Colorado: (-300) | Southern Illinois: (+240)
- Spread: Colorado: -6.5 (-110) | Southern Illinois: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 135.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!