Campbell vs Wake Forest Game Info
College Football Week 5
Campbell Fighting Camels (0-3, 0-3 Away) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 2, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Field – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Campbell vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAM: (+1800) | WF: (-8000)
Spread: CAM: +33.5 (-106) | WF: -33.5 (-114)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAM: (67%) | WF: (33%)
Campbell vs Wake Forest Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Campbell (2.7%) | Wake Forest: (97.3%)
Campbell vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Campbell lost to Appalachian State . 52-21, on the road in Week 4.
- Wake Forest lost to North Carolina State, 45-42, on the road in Week 3.
- Campbell has allowed an average of 42.0 points over the last five games.
- Campbell is 4-1 against the spread (ATS in its last five games.
- Wake Forest is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Wake Forest's last 13 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!