Cal vs Oregon Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
Cal vs Oregon Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
California Golden Bears (4-1, 1-1 Pac-12) vs. No. 13 Oregon Ducks (3-1, 1-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Cal vs Oregon Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+650) | ORE: (-975)
Spread: CAL: +17.5 (-110) | ORE: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAL: 73% | ORE: 27%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CAL: (+15000) | ORE: (+10000)
Cal vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Cal, 42-24, on the road in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Oregon is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Cal.
- Oregon is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Cal.
- Oregon has scored 42 or more points in eight consecutive matchups against Cal.
- Cal lost to Arizona State, 24-17, at home in Week 5.
- Oregon defeated Stanford, 21-6, on the road in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.