Baylor vs WVU Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Baylor Bears (18-1, 10-1 Big 12) vs. No. 6 West Virginia Mountaineers (17-6, 10-4 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Baylor vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-198) | WVU: (+166)
Spread: BAY: -4.5 (-110) | WVU: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (65%) | WVU: (35%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+350) | WVU: (+2500)
Baylor vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 28.8%
Baylor vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Baylor, 76-64, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Baylor is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Baylor is 11-8 in its 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Baylor lost to then-No. 17 Kansas, 71-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- West Virginia defeated Kansas State, 65-43, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!