Yankees vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 15
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees versus the Tampa Bay Rays is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (72-43) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (60-53)
- Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-255) | TB: (+210)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-120) | TB: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (9-4), and Jalen Beeks (2-1) getting the nod for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (60.7%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Yankees vs. Rays reveal New York as the favorite (-255) and Tampa Bay as the underdog (+210) on the road.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rays. The Yankees are -120 to cover, and the Rays are +100.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Yankees-Rays on August 15, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 63, or 63%, of the 100 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 11-3 when favored by -255 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 54 of 109 chances this season.
- The Rays have been the underdog on the moneyline 37 total times this season. They've gone 15-22 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +210 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by bookmakers 110 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 50 of those games (50-52-8).