Wizards vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 30
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Washington Wizards and the Orlando Magic.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wizards vs Magic Game Info
- Washington Wizards (32-43) vs. Orlando Magic (20-56)
- Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Wizards vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WAS: (-146) | ORL: (+124)
- Spread: WAS: -3 (-110) | ORL: +3 (-110)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wizards vs Magic Betting Trends
- Washington is 29-42-4 against the spread this year.
- The Wizards are 5-13-1 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 41 Washington games (out of 74) that hit the over this year.
- Orlando is 34-41-1 against the spread this year.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 29-33-1 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 39 Orlando games (out of 76) that hit the over this year.
Wizards vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wizards win (62.9%)
Wizards vs Magic Point Spread
The Magic are at the Wizards, and underdogs by 3 points. Orlando is -110 to cover the spread, and Washington is -110.
Wizards vs Magic Over/Under
Wizards versus Magic, on March 30, has an over/under of 22.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Wizards vs Magic Moneyline
Orlando is the underdog, +124 on the moneyline, while Washington is a -146 favorite at home.