West Virginia vs Kansas Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
By Dan Israeli
West Virginia vs Kansas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (2-1, 1-1 Away)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
West Virginia vs Kansas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU (-195) | KU: (+165)
Spread: WVU: -4.5 (-110) | KU: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WVU: 55% | KU: 45%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WVU: (+25000) | KU: (+25000)
West Virginia vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Kansas, 38-22, at home in Morgantown in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- West Virginia is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- West Virginia is 7-1 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- West Virginia is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six matchups against Kansas.
- Kansas is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 matchups.
- West Virginia defeated NC State, 44-27, at home in Week 3.
- Kansas defeated Boston College, 48-24, on the road in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.