Villanova vs Seton Hall Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Villanova vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Villanova Wildcats (22-7, 11-5 Big East) vs. No. 8 Seton Hall Pirates (21-7, 13-3 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
Villanova vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (+150) | HALL: (-180)
Spread: VILL: +4 (-110) | HALL: -4 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: (N/A) | HALL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+3200) | HALL: (+2200)
Villanova vs Seton Hall Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 61.6%
Villanova vs Seton Hall State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated Villanova, 70-64, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Villanova is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Seton Hall.
- Villanova is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Seton Hall.
- Villanova is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Seton Hall.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Seton Hall's last 16 games against Villanova.
- Villanova lost to Providence, 58-54, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Seton Hall defeated Marquette, 88-79, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.