USC vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
USC vs Colorado Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
USC Trojans (2-2, 1-2 Pac-12) vs Colorado Buffaloes (1-3, 0-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field – Boulder, CO
USC vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-290) | COLO: (+225)
Spread: USC: -6.5 (-122) | COLO: +6.5 (+100)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: (N/A) | COLO: (N/A)
USC vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: USC: (69.5%) | Colorado: (30.5%)
USC vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC is 14-0 in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- USC defeated Colorado, 35-31, in their last meeting on Oct. 25, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in seven of USC's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five games against USC.
- USC is 6-0 in its last six road games.
- Colorado is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.