Timberwolves vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 11
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Friday schedule includes the Minnesota Timberwolves facing the Orlando Magic.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Timberwolves vs Magic Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (38-29) vs. Orlando Magic (17-50)
- Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Timberwolves vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-330) | ORL: (+265)
- Spread: MIN: -7.5 (-110) | ORL: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 233 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Magic Betting Trends
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 7-4-1 as 7-point favorites or more.
- Against the spread as 7-point underdogs or more, the Magic are 20-25.
Timberwolves vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (78.8%)
Timberwolves vs Magic Point Spread
The Magic are hosting the Timberwolves, and underdogs by 7.5 points. Orlando is -110 to cover the spread, and Minnesota is -110.
Timberwolves vs Magic Over/Under
An over/under of 233 has been set for Timberwolves-Magic on March 11, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Magic Moneyline
Minnesota is a -330 favorite on the moneyline, while Orlando is a +265 underdog at home.