Texas vs West Virginia Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
Texas vs West Virginia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
No. 11 Texas Longhorns (3-1, 1-0 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1, 1-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Milan Puskar Stadium – Morgantown, WV
Texas vs West Virginia Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-420) | WVU: (+320)
Spread: TEX: -11.5 (-110) | WVU: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 86% | WVU: 14%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TEX: (+10000) | WVU: (+25000)
Texas vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Texas, 42-41, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 3, 2018.
- West Virginia is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas.
- West Virginia is 5-3 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas.
- Texas defeated Oklahoma State, 36-30, at home in Clemson in Week 4.
- West Virginia defeated Kansas, 29-24, on the road in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.