Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-2, 2-3 Big 12) vs. No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (8-0, 5-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium — Norman, OK
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+730) | OU: (-1300)
Spread: TTU: +19.5 (-110) | OU: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma wins (90.4%)
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 22-6 in 28 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma defeated Texas Tech, 62-28, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 0-9 straight up in its last nine games against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Big 12 opponents.
- Texas Tech is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games against Oklahoma.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Oklahoma's last 10 games against Texas Tech.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.