BattleHawks vs Roughnecks Game Info
XFL Week 2
St. Louis BattleHawks (1-0) vs. Houston Roughnecks (1-0)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: TDECU Stadium — Houston, TX
BattleHawks vs Roughnecks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+255) | HOU: (-330)
Spread: STL: +8 (-105) | HOU: -8 (-115)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STL: 30% | HOU: 70%
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: STL: (+700) | HOU: (+430)
BattleHawks vs Roughnecks Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 16.0 points per game (PPG) [No. 5 in the XFL].
- St. Louis is surrendering 9.0 PPG (No. 1 in the XFL).
- Houston is averaging 37.0 PPG (No. 1 in the XFL).
- Houston is surrendering 17.0 PPG (No. 5 in the XFL).
- St. Louis defeated the Dallas Renegades, 15-9, on the road in Week 1.
- Houston defeated the Los Angeles Wildcats, 37-17, at home in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.