Ravens vs Texans Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
Baltimore Ravens (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Houston Texans (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium — Houston, TX
Ravens vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-340) | HOU: (+275)
Spread: BAL: -7.5 (-105) | HOU: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (86%) | HOU: (14%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+550) | HOU: (+5000)
Ravens vs Texans Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Texans 20 | Ravens 30
Ravens vs Texans Betting Trends
- Baltimore defeated the Cleveland Browns at home in Week 1,
- Houston lost to the Kansas City Chiefs on the road in Week 1,
- Baltimore is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Baltimore's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's lasts even games against Baltimore.
- Houston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Ravens vs Texans Stats
- Baltimore averaged 31.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 18.2 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Houston averaged 23.9 PPG last season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Houston surrendered 25.3 PPG last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!