Ravens vs Chiefs Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (2-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Ravens vs Chiefs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+230) | KC: (-270)
Spread: BAL: +7 (-125) | KC: -7 (+105)
Total: 55 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 36% | KC: 64%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BAL: (+2200) | KC: (+700)
Ravens vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last eight games when playing on the road against Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games at home.
- Kansas City is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games against an AFC North opponent.
Ravens vs Chiefs Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 41.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore has surrendered 13.5 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 34.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City has surrendered 18.0 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Baltimore defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 23-17, in Week 2.
- Kansas City defeated the Oakland Raiders, 28-10, in Week 2.
Ravens vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Ravens-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 1-13 (+140) – The Chiefs have won each of their first two games this season by 14 points or more. However, Patrick Mahomes and Co. should be in for a challenge against the Ravens come Sunday, as Baltimore has both a top-five offense and top-five defense through two games this season. The Chiefs' home-field advantage could come into play here with Kansas City squeaking out a similar win to last season, a 27-24 OT win in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.