Raptors vs Heat Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By David Hayes
Raptors vs Heat Game Info
Toronto Raptors (47-18) vs Miami Heat (42-24)
Date: Monday, Aug. 3, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Raptors vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-162) | MIA: (+136)
Spread: TOR: -3.5 (-110) | MIA: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: 80% | MIA: 20%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: TOR: (+1700) | MIA: (+3300)
Raptors vs Heat Betting Trends
- Toronto is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last six games.
- Miami is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Miami's last 13 games.
Raptors vs Heat Stats
- Toronto is averaging 112.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.3 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.9 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.